Tuesday 5 May 2009

thanks!

easter break is over... went by so quickly(as all holidays do), and had to spend the last few days trying to write up a stupid assignment!!! it went better than i expected (i actually reached the word limit)... mainly thanks to 2 people that deserve special mention for sure!

firstly... jeannie oh jeannie! what would i be without you... more like, what would my grammar in my essays be without you! i would actually show u a print screen of my essay that was marked, but it would absolutely be too embarassing... its basically red in colour after all the corrections! Instead, i have something better for you! here goes!


jeannie with her mini aaron cut out!

another person that i need to thank! is definitely! jia! not big jia... mini jia! jiayun basically(jia huis sis)... cause if it wasnt for her, i wouldnt have nice coffee to help me through the next 30 crazy days ahead of me! hahah

thanks! for sending the coffee to me! woohoo.. go ipoh white town... which reminds me, i still owe her the money for it!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

yeah...
when you call it white town coffee you know you needed the caffeine.
Haha..
dammit. i thought you weren't fast enough to catch that photo :P

Edwin said...

hahhaa.. ok la.. typo... chill man.. my brain is like.. dyin rite now!

you thought i wasnt fast enuff... well think again !